St. Gregory Pets
The St. Gregory Hotel welcomes your traveling canine companions with you on your next trip to Washington, D.C. Our walkable Dupont Circle neighborhood is perfect for a stroll with your four-legged friend filled with cosmopolitan dog parks and pet-friendly places, including our own patio at Tredici Enoteca where you can sip a glass of prosecco with your pooch. We offer the following amenities for all pets staying with us:
- Doggie treats from our local partner Doggy Style Bakery Boutique and Pet Spa
- Personalized dog bowls
- Comfy embroidered dog beds
The cost of having a pet stay with you is $50 per day. For safety reasons, we only accept pets weighing 50 pounds or under, or 2 pets with a combined weight of 75 pounds or less.
The St. Gregory Hotel partners with Paws of Honor, a locally-based national charity that provides free veterinary care and products for retired military and law enforcement K-9s. A portion of proceeds from every pet stay fee, every night, goes to supporting this wonderful organization.
While we adore our four-legged guests, we do have a few rules at The St. Gregory Hotel:
- Please report all pets upon arrival. We want to be aware of all our furry friends when staying at our pet friendly hotel.
- Pets must be accompanied by their owner at all times.
- Guest rooms unfortunately cannot be serviced while the pets are in the room. Please make sure to take your pets with you during our housekeeping hours should you wish your room to be serviced.