Win a Presidential Two-Night Stay
The St. Gregory Hotel, located in the desirable Dupont Circle district of Washington D.C, is giving away a luxurious two night stay in the Presidential Suite to one lucky winner. Simply sign up for our email newsletter below and like our Facebook post and you’re entered to win! One lucky winner will receive:
- A two night stay in our Presidential Suite for two guests
- Parking during your stay
- Daily breakfast for two at Tredici Enoteca, our onsite restaurant
Enter Here… Easy as 1, 2, 3!
1.) Give this Facebook post a “like”
2.) Complete this form
3.) That’s it! You’re entered to win
A visit to the nation’s capital deserves some top-level treatment, so we invite you to revel in our prestigious Presidential Suite and feel pampered from the moment you arrive. The spacious suite features a plush sitting room, fully stocked kitchen, luxurious L’Occitane bathroom products and a private balcony with amazing city views. Take advantage of complimentary parking during your two-night stay and discover the best of D.C. right on our doorstep. From high-end shopping and magnificent monuments, to delectable dining and a lively cultural scene, you can explore and indulge in the city’s highlights just steps away from The St. Gregory Hotel. Wake up each morning and power-start your day with a healthy and delicious breakfast at our beautifully designed on-site restaurant, Tredici Enoteca.
Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: The St. Gregory Hotel giveaway is open to entrants who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and who did not make any purchase for the purposes of entering this giveaway. Customers in cities, states, or countries that prohibit such contests are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited. These Official Rules apply to all entries. Employees of The St. Gregory Hotel, Hersha Hospitality, and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations. No purchase is necessary to enter.
2. Sponsor: The St. Gregory Hotel, 2033 M ST NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20036
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this giveaway. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The entry period begins on October 11, 2017 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST), ends on November 10, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. EST (the “giveaway period”). Winners will be announced on or before November 30, 2017. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the giveaway.
5. How to Enter: During the giveaway period, visit https://www.stgregoryhotelwdc.com/washington-d-c-giveaway/ and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form. One entry per person will be accepted. Entrants must “like” the hotel’s Facebook post and enter their details to join the The St. Gregory Hotel email newsletter.
6. Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly chosen by hotel staff by November 30, 2017.
7. Winner Requirements: The winner will be notified by email or phone. The winner will be notified on or before November 30, 2017. Each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her place of residence) will be required to execute and return to Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (if winner is U.S. resident) or a Declaration of Compliance (if winner is a Canadian resident) in order to claim his/her prize or other required documentation if outside the US and Canada. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within one week, fails to execute and return the Affidavit or Declaration within the required time period, or does not comply with these Official Rules, potential winner forfeits the prize. If a winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only two (2) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state/providence/country, to announce the giveaway winner.
8. Prizes: The winner will receive a 2-night complimentary stay at The St. Gregory Hotel for two people, breakfast for two at Tredici Enoteca each day, and complimentary parking during the stay. Please note that blackout dates will apply on special event dates, high demand periods and major travel holidays. The Sponsor will endeavor to meet the travel date request of the winner as much as possible. The winner is responsible for travel to the hotel.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. The prize has no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred to another person.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions.
11. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the giveaway; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the giveaway; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Submission.