Our Top Priority- Our Guests
We prioritize the well being of our guests and associates above all else. We are closely monitoring messages and adhering to the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities.
For more information, refer to the CDC or your local health organization.
For essential travel through June 30th reserve our Essential Travel Offer here.
First responders traveling to Washington, D.C. through June 30th can take advantage of our First Responders Offer here.
Additionally, we are – as always – upholding the highest standards of cleanliness through increased sanitation and thorough cleaning of our public and private spaces as well as additional practices including:
- Implementing heightened precautions in food handling, sanitation, disinfection and cleansing measures.
- Increasing the disinfecting efforts for our “high-touch” surfaces such as keyboards, elevator buttons, door handles and telephones.
- Providing additional and reinforced sanitation procedure training for our associates.
- Increasing availability and distribution of immediate sanitation products such as hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes for the use of both our guests and associates, when possible.
- Continuing to monitor the published guidelines from the CDC, WHO, local health authorities and our cleaning product vendors and partners.
- Suspending daily housekeeping of guest rooms for those staying multiple nights to reduce human contact and possible exposure for both our guests and staff – guests may still request a cleaning service or additional amenities, linens, etc.
- In accordance with the mandate from the City of Washington D.C., St. Greg Kitchen & Bar has temporarily ceased operations. The hotel will be temporarily suspending their breakfast, morning lobby coffee service and evening wine hour. If you need assistance in ordering food or beverage for either delivery or takeout, please contact the front desk, we are happy to offer suggestions and can provide a list of what is available.
- The hotel amenity fee of $30 plus tax per day will be waived for stays through June 30, 2020.
- Please note we’ve adjusted our occupancy to two guests per room through Labor Day. For groups and families traveling together, please call the hotel directly to update your accommodations.
We recognize that the COVID-19 virus has required all of us to travel smarter and be more thoughtful as we go through our daily activities. To help reduce risk and protect others, we urge all guests and associates to use the same personal best practices standard for a typical flu season.
It is of utmost importance that you feel informed and comfortable during your stay with us. We encourage you to contact us directly with any questions or concerns. Our team is committed to the well-being of our valued guests and associates – please let us know if there is anything more we can do to assist you during your stay.
Please contact us at 202.530.3600 with any questions or concerns, and if your plans change, simply cancel your reservation within 24 hours of your arrival date to receive a full refund for stays through June 30.