Thanksgiving in Washington D.C. is a very special time of year. Whether you’re looking for the best in Black Friday shopping deals or are joining your family for a special Thanksgiving dinner at one of D.C’s acclaimed restaurants, there are many reasons to be thankful you’re spending Thanksgiving in the District.
Thanksgiving is a time to be with family, reflect and most importantly, to chow down on delicious food and come dangerously close to going into a food coma. St. Gregory Hotel offers spacious accommodations for friends, families or single traveler. Our rooms offer balconies with sweeping views of Washington, DC as well as kitchens and separate living areas providing a comfortable environment for families.
All in all, Thanksgiving is the time for all of us to reflect on what we are thankful for – and there is a lot that we are thankful for starting off with our fantastic guests. We are also thankful for the following experiences we offer our guests including:
- Spacious accommodations – rooms with balconies and/or kitchens available
- A one-of-kind neighborhood experience – nestled between Georgetown, Foggy Bottom and DuPont!)
- Walking distance to the White House, National Mall, museums and more
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Great food and spirits available at our very own M Street Bar and Grill
- A warm smile and cheerful hello from our dedicated associates
Thanksgiving marks the start of the holiday season; head to the National Harbor’s annual Christmas Tree lighting and light show to celebrate the beginning of a season of holiday cheer!