What food and beverage options are available at the hotel?
- At this time The St Greg Kitchen and Bar is closed including the patio area. In- room dining is unavailable while the restaurant remains closed. In room minibar items remain available to all registered guests.
Is the fitness center open?
- As per the current city mandate, our fitness center is temporarily closed.
Do you have to wear a mask at the hotel?
- Following the federal guidelines and for the safety of our guests and team members, we ask that you wear a mask in all public spaces.
What else should I know before I arrive at the hotel?
- We have a number of items that will be available to you upon request. Call guest services and let us know what you need and we’ll happily deliver them to your guest room.
- Extra towels
- Replacement bed linens
- Coffee Makers
What’s open in the neighborhood?
- Our concierge is happy to share updated information on what’s open in the area and for D.C. recommendations. We provide a listing of restaurants at check-in which identify those established open for delivery or take-out. Only outdoor dining for cafes and patios are permitted by DC regulations at the moment.
- For additional information and to review the most up-to-date travel guidelines for Washington, D.C. please visit https://washington.org/dc-information/coronavirus-travel-update-washington-dc
What if I need to cancel my reservation?
- If you have an upcoming reservation with us and need to cancel for any reason, please know all cancellation fees will be waived, deposits and advance purchase payments will be refunded for stays through August 31. Please contact us at 866-984-1519 with any questions on existing or future reservations.