What food and beverage options are available at the hotel?
- At this time The St Greg Kitchen and Bar is closed including the patio area. In- room dining is unavailable while the restaurant remains closed. In room minibar items remain available to all registered guests.
Is the fitness center open?
- As per the current city mandate, our fitness center is temporarily closed.
Do you have to wear a mask at the hotel?
- Following the federal guidelines and for the safety of our guests and team members, we ask that you wear a mask in all public spaces.
What else should I know before I arrive at the hotel?
- We have a number of items that will be available to you upon request. Call guest services and let us know what you need and we’ll happily deliver them to your guest room.
- Extra towels
- Replacement bed linens
- Coffee Makers
What’s open in the neighborhood?
- Our concierge is happy to share updated information on what’s open in the area and for D.C. recommendations. We provide a listing of restaurants at check-in which identify those established open for delivery or take-out. Only outdoor dining for cafes and patios are permitted by DC regulations at the moment.
- For additional information and to review the most up-to-date travel guidelines for Washington, D.C. please visit https://washington.org/dc-information/coronavirus-travel-update-washington-dc